Glam.






















I am a big believer of investing in versatile separates that can be mixed in and out with multiple other pieces in your wardrobe. Your outfit options increase instantly when you go for separate pieces. In my case i chose a deep V striped crop top from River Island, matched it with high waisted skinny jeans from Primark; finishing the outfit off by wearing gold metallic heels to make the outfit more versatile and sophisticated.  Sophisticated and affordable.
My favourite part of this whole look has to be my makeup, done for me by my best friend Annika. Thanks to her, the bold smokey eyes really adds a statement to this daring yet simple outfit. I was surprisingly pleased as to how my makeup turned out, since an all black smokey eye and heavy contour has always been out of my comfort zone, and i never felt it would truly suit my eye shape.

Though sometimes you have to just give it a go. This whole look is perfect for a night out, and it's definitely on the more risqué side. However it's good to get out of your comfort zone and try out different styles; you'll probably surprise yourself with the outcome.

Lourdes xo 



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

WISHLIST

LOB

Ask Lourdes #1