Ask Lourdes #1

Hey dolls! Another post today :) Although this very post is totally different to what i usually write about. I'm doing my first ever 'Ask Lourdes'. I'm really excited to be doing this because i'm answering questions for the first time that you guys have sent into me by email. I hope this let's you know a bit more about me; and hopefully there will be many more 'Ask Lourdes Q&A' to come! Hope you enjoy  ..

If you have more questions do send them through my email : justnavo@hotmail.com 
Make sure to comment down below any questions you have through the comment box on my blog ; or simply DM your questions through my instagram: Justnavo



What's your worst fashion faux pas?
Sandals with socks!! I just don't understand that look, is that even comfortable? 

Current Style Obsession?
I have a lot of style obsessions! I'm firstly loving the masculinity of 2015. Already big female stars look amazing wearing a suit/tux and styling it in a sophisticated way! Looks amazing and it definitely brings a powerful look to women. Stars such as Emma stone, Emma watson, Julia Roberts, Jenifer Aniston, and many more have been wearing this look. 
Can't forget about the amazing trench coats that i see in stores everywhere! Love the trench coats in neutral colors. To add to that, i'm loving the touch of faux fur on coats and blazers these days. 

Describe your style.
I'll be honest. My style's bipolar. 
Haha i do love the hipster/vintage style; i think it's awesome and adds a value to your clothing. But i also tend to change my style depending on the occasion and my mood. One day i will wear a very classic and sophisticated look with sleeked back hair and stilettos, and for other occasions i may wear something tumblr inspired or just casual. 

Other than now, whats your favourite style period? (i.e. 60s, 20s)
this is so hard!! I love the bright colors and patterns during the 60s but i also love the great gatsby themed clothing during the 20s.

i'll pick the 60s. 

Favourite Designers?
I have over 10 favorite designers! To name a few.. Valentino, Balmain , Alexander Wang , Zuhair Murad , Ellie Saab and Dolce&Gabbana. 

One fashion item you really want in your wardrobe?
A classic black blazer.

Gives us one really good beauty tip?
Use raw honey as a exfoliator when you wash your face in the morning and night. It Brightens your skin, takes away your pores, and clears the skin slowly of acne. 



Lourdes xox


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WISHLIST

LOB