LOB


LOB - Long Bob. 
For the longest time I've wanted to cut my hair. After having long hair, I wanted to go back to my roots, the all natural black hair. I had experimented with my hair almost every year, from an ombre to having blonde streaks. Therefore this time I wanted to experiment with another style, so the past summer I reverted back to the trendiest hairstyle there was this year, the LOB.

I personally feel as if short hair suits me better than long. It's an easy hairstyle to handle and play with, and it gives a fresh look. The Lob has to be my favorite hairstyle which I will most probably always go back to in the end. It's funny because we all have our own preferences, and strangely enough I feel the most comfortable and 'myself' with short hair.

What's your favorite hairstyle?

Lourdes xo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WISHLIST

Ask Lourdes #1