PROM 2K15

Heyy readers!
It's prom season; so i thought why not share the details of how i got ready for prom. My dress and all products used on the night are listed down below. 
I don't know about you, but for me; prom has been an event that i have looked forward to for years! Since the start of high school actually. So i definitely knew for when the time came to have my prom, i would want to go all out. 

Many of you asked where i got my prom dress, and it is in fact custom made (i told you i went all out). This may sound so OTT and crazy for some, but it was my choice and i knew from the start what kind of dress i wanted. Since browsing online stores and visiting prom dress shops around London, i was not impressed. Every dress i saw was the same but in a different colour or just wasn't my style. Therefore i worked closely on the dress with a tailor, and designed my own prom dress. The whole outfit was inspired by two dresses. Nina Dobrev's Red dress she wore to the Emmy's in 2011 and Kendall Jenner's Top shop dress she wore to the met gala in 2014. My hair was also inspired by Kendall's hair style during that same year. 

Overall i'm so glad i stuck with the idea to have a custom made dress, as it definitely gave me an insight into the life of a fashion designer. In a short amount of time, i learnt so much! I also felt pretty good that night, knowing no one had the same or even similar dress to mine. Everyone looked so beautiful and prom will definitely be a night i will remember with my girls.

Lourdes xo

BASE

Mac prep + Prime


Argan Oil
Maybelline Fit Me concealer & Foundation
Eco tools buffing brush


CHEEKS

Barry M contour kit
Physician Formula bronzer and highlighter 
Soap & Glory bronzer


Rimmel stay matte powder 

EYES

Naked basics
Rimmel glam eyes liquid liner
Tarte pencil liner
Barry M mascara
Brow gel

LIPS

Rimmel nude/pink lipliner
Clinique lipstick

HAIR
L'oreal paris Elnette Hairspray
GHD Straightener







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WISHLIST

LOB

Ask Lourdes #1