Classic Evening Look!


Hey everyone! So few days ago i was out in London, and i figured that this was a perfect excuse for me to get dressed up and style an outfit. I really opted for a Classic evening look, with straight sleek hair and felt brave enough to rock a bold red lip! The rest of my outfit, is all down to tailoring. I chose a fitted grey turtle neck with skinny jeans.
On a normal day im pretty casual with my outfit but usually i spice it up with various accessories. This was a bit different, because i wanted to channel an all round sophisticated more mature look yet keep it still classic and chic with Valentino inspired heels and a statement necklace (which i LOVE). I was told once that every girl needs a go-to black blazer. I found this interesting and wanted to experiment, so i actually went out and bought one from Top shop for £45. Now for someone who's like me, still attending high school, and does not work (yet) will find this quite expensive.

Aha, yeah  i agree the blazer is on the pricey side but it's worth it, trust me. Thinking about it in the long run, this is the only blazer i will probably buy and wear for the duration of this year, unless i choose to buy another one. Only because it is £45 and i want to make most of what i bought, nonetheless the quality of this blazer is amazing! This blazer is going to last me years, and it fits me perfectly. I got a size larger than usual when buying this blazer, so it's not so fitted looking. I love it so much and i'm so glad that i did buy it, because not only are blazers handy, but goes with anything and gives the illusion of a sophisticated look.... I also love wearing the blazer on my shoulders because it gives my shoulders a nice broader feel, which some ladies may or may not like. Obviously, it's really good to wear a blazer for sixth form , college or work but if you style it right, you can rock it anywhere, anytime!

Outfit details will be show below as well as pictures...


















Outfit Details
Top: New look 
Jeans: Primark
Blazer: Topshop
Shoes: Primark
Necklace : Mums jewelry box :P

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WISHLIST

LOB

Ask Lourdes #1