Stella McCartney Fall Collection 2014

 I recently went through designer's fall collections and came across the unique designer Stella McCartney. I normally am not a one to obsess over her collections every year, but this year! Her intricate designs, her variation of colors, the oversize jackets and jumpers, and in some cases 'Gatsby' themed pieces were outstanding. I instantly fell in love with her collection and wanted to see more. Her unique style and repetitiveness of her flower designs and cold colors really worked. This designer know's how to attract the consumers and open our eyes. I thought the collection items were so different, but in a good way... So here are some of my favorite pieces from her Fall 2014 collection.










































Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WISHLIST

LOB

Ask Lourdes #1