My New Ombre Hair

I recently felt as if my naturally black hair was boring, or the same as many people's. But i definitely wanted a change in my hair, but didn't know what. Though i'd known about ombre for the longest time, and thought it wasn't exactly the latest trend to do, especially at the time so many girls i knew had the ombre hair style as well, so i didn't want to do the same as others. Eventually i thought...YOLO and went on to try it and became really excited about the thought of it, seeing as many people thought it will suit me as well. So i had it done, and im really happy with it, although it was lighter than i thought it would be, but i do like it. What I've realized with my hair is that it grows quite fast, and because with ombre your not exactly ruining your roots; my natural hair in a few months will grow out and the ombre will look more subtle.

Original Hair 




 Ombre


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WISHLIST

LOB

Ask Lourdes #1